This Freelancer Marketplace plugin will help you build a freelancer marketplace for WordPress and Easy Digital Downloads.. This plugin will be your starting point in creating your dream freelancer marketplace using the ultimate freelancer marketplace solution.
Our plugin offers a comprehensive collection of settings and configurations to give you a total control over your own freelancer marketplace, allowing you to configure it any way you what.
Why creating a Freelancer Marketplace?
The demand for Freelancer Marketplaces is continuously growing at a high rate. With 57.3 million freelancers in the US alone (which makes around 36% of the total country’s workforce), there is no denying that Freelancing is becoming increasingly popular. Also, it’s expected that freelancers will account for as much as 80% of the entire workforce worldwide by 2030.
What is a freelancer marketplace? It is an online platform where businesses can find and hire individual contractors and freelancers to do some work remotely. It acts as an intermediary providing a safe and convenient way to contract remote experts for short-time and long-time projects.
Starting your own marketplace can certainly be daunting, but it helps when you use the right MaaS (marketplace-as-a-service) platform to aid you in bringing your idea to life.
- Customize Customer and Freelancer Registration – you can create and customize either the customer or freelancer registration forms by changing a lot of options available and by adding different fields you want.
- Submit projects either as a customer or freelancer – project submission consists of the Project Title, Project Description, any files you wanted to attached in the project, Project Budget, Estimated Project Duration and the Skills required. This can be done both by the Customer and the Freelancer.
- Submit bids to projects by the freelancer – submitting bids to the projects consists of the Bid Description, Bid Amount, Project Duration and the Proposed Milestones.
- Create and Request Project Milestones – both the Customer and the Freelancer can create and request project milestones. This consists of the Milestone Description and the Amount.
- Rating the parties involved upon project completion – once the project has been marked as completed, both the customer and the freelancer can rate each other depending on their performance as a party involved in the project.
- Create disputes against either parties – during a project, both the customer and the freelancer can submit disputes or which are claims against the party, for reasons of unresponsiveness, not enough information is given and others.
- Messaging system between the customer and freelancer – there is also a messaging system between the customer and the freelancer available.
- Customize tons of automated emails to be sent for every process done – web admins can customize a lot of automated emails to be sent to every parties, including the admins, when a certain action or process is made.
- Social Login – Our plugin is very much compatible with the OneAll Social Login Plugin that gives users a very easy registration procedure by just using their social accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. For this plugin to work, you must first have installed and configured Easy Digital Downloads in your WordPress website.
No. EDD is a free open source eCommerce solution so the basic plugin is for free. If you want more advanced plugins, then you need to pay for a subscription.
By using our plugin, you can now build your dream EDD Freelancer Marketplace, where customers and freelancers could work together, while you can earn some money in the process. Not only that, but you can also sell digital downloads at the same time.
Yes, all plugins should work in principle as it’s a WordPress website. However, compatibility needs to be tested to avoid plugin conflicts in the future.
Yes. You can use any available Social Login plugins out there to enable Social Logins on our plugin.
Yes. A user can both have the features available for a Freelancer and Customer, but must be verified and/or approved first.
Freelancers will first have to request withdrawal to the site admins, who will therefore process it manually, and just wait for it to get paid directly on the freelancer’s paypal account.
No. We believe for the moment that it is better to only do and allow manual payments.
Yes. Attaching and uploading files during project submission is allowed.
Yes. Messaging system works fine in our plugin. This will be better explain in the plugin documentation.
Yes. Upon completing a project, both the customer and freelancer can submit their ratings with each other.
Yes. Our plugin is very much compatible with the OneAll Social Login plugin that gives users a very easy registration procedure by just using their social accounts.
Yes. We provide a money back guarantee for 30 days should you not be satisfied with our product and we will issue you a refund.
Only if you decide to keep the subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time. The subscription allows you to receive plugin updates and support as long as you are subscribed with us. We recommend to keep the subscription and renew it every year as this is a complex plugin which we plan to update regularly.
This plugin has been tested as for EDD Version 2.9.20 and for WordPress Version 5.3.
Yes. If you have any questions and clarifications, just contact us and we will get back to you immediately.
Create your Freelancer Marketplace now!
Note: All paid subscriptions below includes the latest plugin version as well as plugin support and updates for 1 one year.
END OF YEAR SALE! 50% DISCOUNT UPON PURCHASE
Get a 50% Discount with the following discount code for this plugin only:
(enter at checkout)
A special introductory offer until Dec 31st, 2019 only!
Grab it now while it lasts!
Only 20 Codes available and limited offer