- Key plugin for any multi-vendor marketplace
- Instant payments to third parties
- Splits revenues instantly and automatically
- Payments split with up to 6 receivers
- Avoids countless hours of admin work paying commissions to vendors manually
- A true time-saver
- Works best with Frontend Submissions (FES) and Commissions plugin from EDD
Notice: PayPal Adaptive Payments is previously owned by Easy Digital Downloads but as from May 2019, all rights to this plugin has been acquired by us, Plugins & Snippets. We will be proud to provide support and future updates to this plugin.
IMPORTANT: If you still have a valid License Key for PayPal Adaptive Payments Plugin from Easy Digital Downloads and purchased no later than May 1st 2019 , we offer to replace that License Key with a new one FREE of charge or prolong for a year from now by taking into account the period you already have paid. Kindly contact us.
- PayPal Adaptive Payment is a key plugin to use when running a multi-vendor marketplace.
- The payment of third-party revenue can be done instantly and it saves significant time.
- This plugin is a tested and true time-saver for all multi-vendor Easy Digital Downloads stores.
- With the PayPal Adaptive Payments gateway integration, you can easily split payments with up to 6 different receivers at the same time.
- You can set each receiver up with a specific percentage of the payment within the settings for this gateway.
- Also, you can determine whether you would like to use chained or parallel payments.
Please check out the PayPal Adaptive Payments Setup page for more explanations on how this plugin works.
Automate your Digital Product Marketplace
This works by automating your vendor commissions by instantly and automatically splitting third-party commission up to 6 receivers. This way, it will save you a lot of time in manually paying vendor commissions.
If you want to scale up your marketplace and want to work with more and more vendors, we strongly recommend implementing an automated solution brought by this PayPal Adaptive Payments Plugin.
Supported Currencies and Countries
Kindly take note that PayPal Adaptive Payments plugin has some limitations and restrictions which only allow the use of this plugin in selected countries and currencies.
The countries and currencies shown here may not reflect the most up-to-date supported lists of the merchant processor.
Here are the currencies which can be used in this plugin:
– AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TWD
PayPal Adaptive Payments is a sophisticated payment solution but it has only be released to be used by companies in certain countries.
Here is the list of countries we are aware of in which PayPal Adaptive Payments should work. Please double check with PayPal Support once more to be sure this information are still accurate before you purchase our plugin.
– Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Brazil, Hong Kong, Switzerland, China, Poland, Turkey.
NOTICE: Due to recent changes regarding the PayPal Adaptive Payments service, your PayPal account must be approved for use with Adaptive Payments before purchasing this extension. Accounts that have not been approved by PayPal for use with Adaptive Payments will not work with this extension. We recommend that you reach out to PayPal Support before buying this plugin. You can contact them in your PayPal Account or by reaching out PayPal Support at their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer to replace that License Key with a new one FREE of charge or prolong for a year from now by taking into account the period you already have paid. Kindly contact us.
This plugin accepts all Major Credit Cards such as Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover and Amazon.
You can only have a maximum of 6 receivers.
You need to setup a PayPal account at paypal.com and verify your email address and fulfill any other requirements by PayPal.
First, you need to create test accounts at https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts/create. You can see next steps on configuring the sandbox testing in our Documentation Page.
Yes. We provide a money back guarantee for 30 days should you not be satisfied with our product and we will issue you a refund.
Yes. In order to receive updates and support we charge an annual subscription fee. However, you are free to cancel the subscription at any time.
Yes. Kindly contact us and we will do our best to help you set this up.
You can get your plugin below!
Note: All paid subscriptions below includes the latest plugin version as well as plugin support and updates for 1 one year.