S3cmd Bucket Backup Script for DigitalOcean Spaces & Amazon S3
To upload the script via SSH, the following:
1. Upload the zip file containing the S3cmd bucket-backup script via scp command from your local computer to your server droplet via SSH: “scp /Users/username/bucket-backup.zip [email protected]:/root “)
2. Make sure the Unzip library is installed on your server – SSHH: apt install unzip
3. Unzip the file on the server: SSH: unzip bucket-backup.zip so that a directory “/bucket-backup/” is created
4. Review and enter the installed folder /bucket-backup/ via SSH by using cd command
5. Execute the menu.sh file via SSH: “sh menu.sh” command.
6. Open the README.md (SSH: cat README.md) for more information